There are a few things you need to do in order to start youtube:
1. First, you need to create a youtube account. You can do this by going to youtube.com and clicking on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Once you have created an account, you need to verify your email address. youtube will send you an email with a verification link. Click on the link to verify your email address.
3. Once you have verified your email address, you need to set up a channel. A channel is just a name for your youtube account. To set up a channel, go to youtube.com/channel_switcher and click on the “Create a Channel” button.
4. The next step is to add some videos to your channel. To add a video, go to youtube.com/upload and click on the “Select Files” button.
5. Once you have selected some files, you need to decide what type of video you want to upload. There are three types of videos:
-Standard Video: This is the most common type of video. It is a video that is between 2 and 12 minutes long and is in either 720p or 1080p resolution.
-Vertical Video: This is a video that is shot in portrait mode. It is best suited for mobile devices and apps like IGTV.
Video – Dad How Do I Youtube
Thanks for watching our tutorial on how to youtube! We hope you found this information helpful and that you are now able to create your own youtube videos!