To delete Facebook Messenger on an iPhone or iPad:
1. Open the Facebook Messenger app.
2. Tap the More tab. It’s the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Account Settings.
5. Tap Delete My Account.
6. Tap Delete Messenger.
7. Tap Delete Account.
8. Enter your password and then tap Delete Account.
To delete Facebook Messenger on a computer:
1. Open Facebook Messenger.
2. Click the More tab in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click Account Settings.
5. Click Delete My Account.
6. Click Delete Messenger.
7. Click Delete Account.
8. Enter your password and then click Delete Account.
Video – How Do I Delete Facebook Messenger
If you’re no longer using Facebook Messenger, or you want to start fresh, deleting your account is a simple process.
First, open Facebook Messenger and click on the three lines in the top left corner.
Select “Settings” and then “Account.”
Under “Your Facebook Information,” click “Delete Your Account.”
You’ll be asked to enter your password and then click “Delete Account.”
Facebook Messenger will delete your account and all of your data within 14 days.