There may be times when you don’t want to see a particular channel on YouTube. Maybe the videos are inappropriate for children, or you don’t like the political views of the channel owner. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to block a channel on YouTube.
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Scroll down and select “History & Privacy.”
5. Under “History,” select “Clear all watch history.”
6. Under “Privacy,” select “Block all channels.”
7. A warning will appear asking if you’re sure you want to block all channels. Click “OK.”
8. The channels you’ve blocked will now appear under “Blocked Channels” in the “History & Privacy” settings.
Video – How To Block A Channel On Youtube
If you want to block a channel on YouTube, follow these steps:
1. Open YouTube and sign in
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen
3. Select “Settings” from the menu that appears
4. In the Settings menu, select “History & Privacy”
5. In the History & Privacy menu, select “History”
6. In the History menu, select “X Blocks”
7. In the X Blocks menu, find the channel you want to block and click on the “X” next to it