When you signed up for YouTube Premium, you agreed to a monthly subscription fee. That means you’re responsible for cancelling your subscription if you no longer want it. Here’s how to cancel your YouTube Premium subscription: 1. Open YouTube and sign in. 2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. 3. Select “Settings.” 4. Under “Subscription,” click “Cancel subscription.” 5. Follow the instructions to cancel your subscription.
Video – How To Cancel Youtube Premium
Frequently Asked Question
- Can you cancel YouTube Premium free trial?
- Is YouTube Premium easy to cancel?
Here is how to cancel your YouTube Premium subscription: Open the YouTube app on your phone. Then tap on your profile picture and then Paid memberships. Tap on the membership you want to cancel. Then tap on Continue to cancel.May 28, 2021
- Why can't I cancel my YouTube Premium?
You or someone with access to your account may have accidentally renewed your membership at youtube.com/purchases. Visit that page to see if you have an active membership and follow the steps to cancel if you do. You have more than one account with a YouTube paid membership.
- Do you get charged for pausing YouTube Premium?
If you have a YouTube Music Premium subscription, any music you've downloaded will be retained. You can't access them until you resume your membership. When your paused state ends, you'll be automatically charged at your normal monthly price for a new month of service.
- How do I unsubscribe from 2020 YouTube Premium?
Go to the YouTube website and click on your avatar in the upper right corner. Click on the 'Paid Membership' option. Click on the 'Cancel Membership' option. Select a reason as to why you're canceling your subscription.
- How do I cancel my YouTube Premium account?
– Open the YouTube app on your phone. – Then tap on your profile picture and then Paid memberships. – Tap on the membership you want to cancel. – Then tap on Continue to cancel. – Now select your reason for canceling and tap on Next. – Finally, tap on Yes, cancel.
Thanks for watching our tutorial on how to cancel your Youtube Premium subscription. We hope you found this helpful and informative.