There are many reasons why you might want to clip a YouTube video. Maybe you want to share a funny clip with your friends, or you want to excerpt a portion of a video for a school project. Whatever the reason, clipping a YouTube video is a simple process. 1. Open the YouTube video that you want to clip and copy the URL from the address bar. 2. Paste the URL into the “Clip” field on the YouTube website and press “Clip.” 3. You will now see a preview of the clip. Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to select the start and end points of the clip. 4. Press “Create Clip” and the clip will be saved to your account.
Video – How To Clip A Youtube Video
Frequently Asked Question
- How do you cut a certain part of a YouTube video?
- How do you take a clip from a YouTube video and save it?
- Can you take a clip from a YouTube video?
Select and share a small portion (clip) of a video or live stream with others by clipping it. Clips can be shared on social channels or via direct communications (for example, email or text). Note: Clipping videos is turned on by default. Learn how to turn it off.
- Can I use a clip from someone else's YouTube video?
For example, YouTube cannot grant you the rights to use content that has already been uploaded to the site. If you wish to use someone else's YouTube video, you may want to reach out to them directly. Some creators list ways they can be contacted in their channel. Learn more about how to get in touch with others here.
- How do I clip and save a YouTube video?
– Step 1: Import the YouTube video. Open up your YouTube video and copy the link to your video: … – Step 2: Cut, trim or crop a YouTube video. Start cutting! … – Step 3: Download or share your YouTube video. Once you're done, click on Export.
- Can I clip someone's YouTube video?
Now that you know how to clip a YouTube video, go ahead and try it out for yourself! Clip a video of your favorite song, a funny clip from a movie, or a tutorial on how to do something. Once you’ve clipped it, upload it to your own channel or share it with friends. Have fun with it!