In this tutorial, we will be learning how to cut the video of a song in Youtube. This can be useful if you want to shorten a song or just remove the intro/outro. 1) Open up Youtube and find the song you want to cut. 2) Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the video and select “Share”. 3) Select “Copy embed code”. 4) Paste the code into a text editor (like Notepad or Word). 5) Delete everything before “&wmode=transparent” and after “&loop=1”. 6) Save the file and upload it to Youtube.
Video – How To Cut The Video Of A Song In Youtube
Frequently Asked Question
- How do you cut a certain part of a YouTube video?
- Can you cut audio in YouTube?
- Can you cut something out of a YouTube video?
- Can you edit something out of a YouTube video?
YouTube offers its own built-in video editor through which you can trim and cut your video, enhance it with music, and blur faces and other areas. That may be all you need for a simple video, but if you want to truly liven up your work with titles, effects, and other elements, you'll need a more advanced editor.Jun 18, 2021
- How do I cut a music video from YouTube?
- How do I cut a section out of a YouTube video?
– Select Trim row . A blue box will appear in the editor. – Click and drag the sides of the blue box. Stop when the box is covering the portion of the video that you'd like to keep. Anything not in the box will be removed from the video. – To confirm your edits, select Preview. – Click Save.
Now that you know how to cut the video of a song in Youtube, you can create your own music videos, or just shorten up your favorite songs for easy listening. Have fun and be creative!