Deactivating your Facebook account is a process that can be completed in a few minutes. Once you have deactivated your account, it will be hidden from other users and will not be visible to them.
To deactivate your Facebook account:
1. Open Facebook and sign in.
2. Click the menu button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Click “General” on the left side of the screen.
5. Under “Manage Your Account,” click “Deactivate Your Account.”
6. Enter your password and click “Deactivate.”
Once you have deactivated your account, it will not be visible to other users and your information will not be shared with them. If you decide to reactivate your account, you can do so by logging in to Facebook and clicking “Reactivate” at the bottom of the page.
Video – How To Deactivate Facebook And Messenger
So, you’ve decided that you’re ready to take a break from Facebook and Messenger. Here’s how to deactivate your account:
1. Open Facebook in a web browser on your computer.
2. Click the menu button in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings.
4. Click the General tab in the left-hand column.
5. Under Manage Your Account, click Deactivate Your Account.
6. Click the Deactivate Your Account button.
7. Enter your password and click the Deactivate Account button.
Your account will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to log in. If you change your mind, you can reactivate your account by logging in with your email address and password.