1. Open YouTube and sign in 2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen 3. Scroll down and click on “My Channel” 4. Under “My Channel” click on “Playlists” 5. Click on the playlist you want to delete 6. In the top right corner of the playlist, click on the three dots 7. Click on “Delete Playlist” 8. A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the playlist, click “Yes, Delete”
Video – How To Delete A Playlist On Youtube
Frequently Asked Question
- Why can't I remove a playlist from YouTube?
There's a playlist-like collection called Watch later in every YouTube account that appears to be a playlist, but it's built-in, so you can't delete it. You can add videos to it, but you can't delete the entire collection.Jan 6, 2022
- How do I delete an entire playlist?
From the bottom menu, tap Playlists . Select the playlist you want to delete. Tap Edit . Tap DELETE PLAYLIST, then select OK.
- How do I delete a playlist from YouTube on my computer?
Desktop: Library > VIEW FULL PLAYLIST > menu > Delete playlist. Android: Library > tap playlist > menu > Delete playlist > DELETE.Jan 6, 2022
- How do I delete an unwanted playlist on YouTube?
– Open the YouTube Studio app . – From the bottom menu, tap Playlists . – Select the playlist you want to delete. – Tap Edit . – Tap DELETE PLAYLIST, then select OK.
- How do I delete a whole playlist?
– Go to the Library tab . – Tap the playlist you want to delete under the
- How do you permanently delete a playlist?
To permanently delete a playlist, go to the list of playlists on your account. Next, find the playlist you want to delete and click on the
Now that you know how to create and manage your YouTube playlists, it’s time to learn how to delete one. Deleting a playlist is simple. Just follow these steps: 1. Open YouTube and sign in 2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen 3. Select “Playlists” from the menu