This is a guide on how to get a transcript of a YouTube video.
1. Open the YouTube video that you would like to get the transcript for.
2. Click on the “Share” button below the video.
3. Select “Transcript” from the list of options.
4. The transcript will be generated and displayed below the video.
Video – How To Get Transcript Of Youtube Video
If you would like to get a transcript of a YouTube video, there are a few different methods you can use. In this tutorial, we will go over three different ways to get a transcript of a YouTube video.
The first way is to use Google Sheets. Google Sheets is a free online spreadsheet application. To get a transcript of a YouTube video using Google Sheets, follow these steps:
1. Go to Google Sheets and sign in with your Google account.
2. In the top left corner of the screen, click on the “New” button and select “Spreadsheet”.
3. In the top menu, click on “File” and then “Upload”.
4. Select the YouTube video you would like to get the transcript for and click on “Open”.
5. Once the video has been uploaded, click on “Tools” and then “Speech to Text”.
6. The speech to text feature will automatically start transcribing the video. Once it is done, you can download the transcript by clicking on “File” and then “Download as”.
The second way to get a transcript of a YouTube video is to use an online transcription service. There are many different online transcription services available, so you will need to do a little research to find the best one for you. Some of the most popular online transcription services include Rev, Scribie, and TranscribeMe.