1. Firstly, you’ll need to access the Facebook Messenger app. If you don’t have it installed, you can download it for free from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Once you have the Facebook Messenger app open, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner of the screen to open the main menu.
3. From here, select “Settings” and then “Account Settings”.
4. Under “Account Settings”, tap on “Login & Security”.
5. On the “Login & Security” page, tap on ” Use your phone number to log in “.
6. Enter your phone number into the text field and then tap on “Next”.
7. Facebook will send you a six-digit code via SMS. Enter this code into the text field and then tap on “Next”.
8. You’ll now be asked to create a password. Enter a password into the text field and then tap on “Create”.
9. Re-enter your password into the text field and then tap on “Confirm”.
10. You’ll now be taken back to the “Login & Security” page. Under “Two-Factor Authentication”, make sure the slider is set to “On” and then tap on “Update Settings”.
11. You’ll now be asked to enter your phone number again. Enter your phone number into the text field and then tap on
Video – How To Hack Facebook Messenger
So, you’ve decided that you want to hack Facebook Messenger. Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this tutorial, I will teach you how to hack Facebook Messenger using a simple phishing attack.
First, you will need to create a fake Facebook login page. To do this, you can use a website like www.phishing-pages.com. Simply enter the URL of the Facebook login page, and the website will create a fake page for you.
Next, you will need to create an email that looks like it’s from Facebook. The email should contain a link to the fake Facebook login page that you created earlier. Here’s an example of an email that you could send to your friends:
We noticed that you haven’t logged into Facebook in a while. Here’s a link to our new Facebook login page, where you can log in and access your account.
When your friends click on the link in the email, they will be taken to the fake Facebook login page. They will enter their username and password, and then you will have access to their account!