Hey everyone! In this tutorial, I’ll be showing you how to livestream on YouTube. Livestreaming is a great way to connect with your viewers and keep them engaged with your content.
To livestream on YouTube, you’ll need:
-A YouTube account
-A webcam or other video source
Once you have everything set up, follow these steps to livestream on YouTube:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on the “Upload” button at the top of the page.
3. Click on the “Live Streaming” tab.
4. Click on the “Create Live Stream” button.
5. Enter a title for your stream and select the category that best describes it.
6. Select the language that you want to use for your stream.
7. Select the “Monetization” setting. You can choose to monetize your stream or not. If you choose to monetize it, you will need to have an approved adSense account.
8. Select the “Privacy” setting. You can choose to make your stream public, unlisted, or private.
9. Enter a description of your stream.
10. Select the “Broadcast Type” setting. You can choose between “Standard” or “Event.” Standard broadcasts are available to all viewers, while event broadcasts are only available to people who have been
Video – How To Livestream On Youtube
Now that you know how to livestream on YouTube, it’s time to put your new skills to use!
There are a variety of ways to livestream on YouTube, so choose the method that works best for you.
If you’re just starting out, we recommend using the YouTube app on your mobile device.
To livestream on YouTube using your mobile device, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the YouTube app and sign in to your account.
2. Tap the “Camera” icon at the top of the app.
3. Tap “Livestream.”
4. Enter a title for your stream and tap “Start Livestream.”
5. Tap “Go Live” and start broadcasting!
If you have a webcam or other camera, you can also livestream on YouTube using your computer.
To livestream on YouTube using your computer, follow these simple steps:
1. Open YouTube and sign in to your account.
2. Click the “Upload” button at the top of the screen.
3. Click “Live Streaming” in the left column.
4. Enter a title for your stream and click “Next.”
5. Select the type of stream you want to create and click “Next.”
6. Select your camera and audio settings and click “Next.”
7. Enter your stream information and click “Next.”
8. Review your stream settings and click