If you are a youtube channel creator and have lost access to your email account, don’t worry, you can still recover your youtube channel.
1. First, create a new google account and make sure that you have access to the email address.
2. Next, go to youtube.com and click on “Sign In” in the top right corner.
3. Click on “Forgot Password?” and then enter the email address that you used to create your youtube channel.
4. You will then be sent an email with a link to reset your password. Click on the link and enter the new password for your google account.
5. Next, go to youtube.com/settings and click on “linked accounts.”
6. Click on “connect” next to the google account that you just created and then click on “save.”
7. You will then be asked to verify that you want to connect the accounts. Click on “ok” and your youtube channel will be connected to the new google account.
Video – How To Recover Email Of A Youtube Channel
If you have lost your email for your YouTube channel, don’t worry! There are a few ways to recover it.
The first way is to check your Google account. Your email should be listed there. If it’s not, you can try the next method.
The next way is to use Google’s account recovery tool. This tool can help you find your email if you have forgotten it or if it’s been hacked.
Finally, if you have neither of these methods available to you, you can contact YouTube and they may be able to help you recover your email.