Sending encrypted email is a great way to protect your privacy and keep your communication secure. Yahoo Mail now offers support for encrypted email, making it easy to send and receive encrypted messages. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to send encrypted email in Yahoo Mail:
1. First, you will need to create a new encrypted message. To do this, click on the new message icon in the upper left-hand corner of your Yahoo Mail inbox.
2. Next, type the email address of the recipient into the “To” field.
3. In the “Subject” field, type a brief description of the message.
4. Now, type your message into the main body of the email.
5. To send the encrypted email, click on the “Encrypt” button in the toolbar at the top of the message window.
6. Yahoo Mail will now generate a secure password for you to share with the recipient. Type this password into the “Password” field, and then click on the “Send” button.