This tutorial will show you how to reset your Yahoo Mail password.
1. Go to the Yahoo Mail login page.
2. In the “Sign-in help” section, click on “I can’t sign in”.
3. On the next page, enter the email address that you use to login to Yahoo Mail and click on “Next”.
4. You will then be asked to enter the password for that email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on “I don’t know my password”.
5. On the next page, enter your date of birth and click on “Next”.
6. You will then be asked to create a new password. Enter a new password and then re-enter it to confirm. Click on “Create password”.
7. You will then be asked to verify your new password. Enter the verification code and click on “Verify”.
8. You will then be taken to the Yahoo Mail login page, where you can enter your new password to login.
Video – How To Yahoo Mail Password Reset
If you have forgotten your Yahoo Mail password, don’t worry! You can easily reset it.
First, go to the Yahoo Mail login page and click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
Enter the email address you use to sign in to Yahoo Mail, and click on “Next”.
You will then be prompted to enter the recovery email address or phone number associated with your account.
If you have access to the recovery email address, enter it and click on “Next”.
Yahoo will then send you a password reset link. Click on the link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you don’t have access to the recovery email address, enter your phone number and click on “Next”.
Yahoo will send you a six-digit code via text message. Enter the code and click on “Next”.