1. First of all, you must understand the meaning of this paragraph.
2. It says you to write a paragraph on a street accident that you have seen. The accident happened in front of your eyes.
3. You can shear your own ideas.
The probable questions are given below
1. What is a street accident?
2. When did it happen?
3. What was the cause of it?
4. Is it shocked you?
5. What you have done after it?
6. What was the result of this accident
Paragraph on A Street Accident I Witness
A street accident I witnessed Paragraph: A street accident is an accident that is happened in the street by vehicles. It can occur with two vehicles. It also occurs with vehicles and people. The street accident I witnessed was an accident with a little boy and a track. It happened in Chittagong town. I was going to my college at Chittagong Government College. When I reached Gulger Junction, I saw that the road was empty. A school going boy about ten years was crossing the road.
Read more> Tree Plantation Paragraph
At the same time, a track was coming from Chattasori road. It was at high speed. The driver Couldn’t see the boy as he was on the opposite side. So, a bloody accident happened there. The track runs over the boy. He died in spot. People rushed there and they caught the drivers. Quickly, the police took control of the matter. Someone tried to admit the boy into a hospital. But was dead. I saw the accident and become speechless and moveless. After that a returned back home. I become very shocked as it was the first time I saw such an accident.